Latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink

Tips To Join YBNL Record Label

You ever thought of joining Olamide’s YBNL Record Label (Yagi Record Label).

OK.. You are in the right place but first you need know the full details of YBNL, who owns it.. and it’s members.

What IS YBNL

YBNL (abbreviation for Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is the second studio album by Nigerian hip hop recording artist Olamide. It was released on November 12, 2012, as the follow-up to his debut studio album, Rapsodi(2011).

The album features guest appearances from Kay Switch, Tiwa Savage, Dammy Krane, Davido, Kidakudz, Reminisce, Base 1, Buckwyla and Minus 2. As the executive producer of his second studio project, Olamide reached out to different producers, including Pheelz, Samklef, I.D Cabasa, 2Kriss and Tyrone.

The aforementioned producers largely contributed to the album’s production. YBNLwas supported by four singles: “Ilefo Illuminati”, “First of All”, “Stupid Love” and “Voice of the Street”.

How YBNL Nation Label Came Up

Yahoo Boy No Laptop Nation, stylised and popularly known as YBNL Nation, is an independent record label founded by Olamide in 2012

YBNL Record Label Members/Crew (YBNL)

Current YBNL Crew

Olamide Adedeji, known by his stage name Olamide but popularly called Olamide Baddo, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist from Bariga, Lagos State. He records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. Olamide is founder of YBNL Record LabelEniola Adedeji (Dj Enimoney) is the YBNL DJ. Eniola is Olamide’s younger brother.

Temmie Ovwasa (YBNLPrincess) is the only female musician in the YBNL label. Olamide discovered the young lady in April 2016. She is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, and poet.

Davolee (Shokoya Segun David) is also a new artist in the YBNL Nation. He is a the famous crooner for the hit’Ileka.’ Olamide found the talented rapper through Instagram.

Pheelz (Philip Kayode Moses) is a Nigerian audio engineer and well-known record producer in Africa. He worked with a number of other famous musicians. He also happens to be the YBNL official beat maker. He helped Adekunle Gold with his debut “Gold” album.

Young John (Udomboso John Saviours) is also a Nigerian record producer and audio engineer. He is a professional hit maker. Young John creates for YBNL as well as for Hitfactory studio. He produced ninety percents of Lil Kesh’s hits. In addition, Young John worked with such famous musicians as Davido and Phyno.

So if you think you have talents in music industry to showcase for Nigerians to see..Here’s how to join YBNL Nation

Just follow these steps:

• Create a cool song;

• Send it to info@praisemama.com;

• After that, it will undergo a special check by website admin.

Have a look at these telephone numbers. Give them a call and you can get all the information you need.

Here they are: 08184702608 or 08186360343

Manager Email: aokeke0@gmail.com

Tips To Join YBNL Record Label Tips To Join YBNL Record Label Reviewed by Olamikzysblog on September 07, 2017 Rating: 5

23 comments:

  1. I love YBNL, it's my dream to join Ybnl. YBNL 4 life

    ReplyDelete
  2. YBNL is certainly great and I wish to join it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 100% sure that am coming to YBNL very soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 100% sure that am coming to YBNL very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment..look oh I be leader no be killer all this niggars won treat me like say I be higher killer oluwa bless my husle because say no body holy I just dey do my thing y.b.n.l boss of all bosses I dey come join you oooo @official.ibile for IG 07038836014

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment...daddy re baddo sneh it's ur boy Khalifa Tex I wil soon be elevated by God using u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Public notice that brown Lee is coming to ybnl soon by God grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am coming soon I had much believe in ybnl coz it my style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ybnl nation # kiiman sereee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boss 2bless no dey make mouth try us den u go c say signing us is not bad at all....07081620843

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to join ybnl National my name is Wisdom bombo I'm from Delta state please I like to join ybnl I have a talent of music

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope to join YBNL NATION... Soon an i'll show the world that rap ain't no joke...
    My email; bellionolaifa@gmail.com
    Phone numbers is; 08140471945

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gud day...Mr baddoo sneh...my name is kodedblaq...I will like to join the ybnl nation..I have music talent....help me plss.
    My email.Osumgbe8@gmail.com
    Number.08036321711

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi boss I love YBNL NATION and I wish to join them my name is OLAMIDE Philips..my stage name is Aliy Burna a.k.a Omo Iya Naomi I have some tracks with me boss i will be grateful if you can help me.thanks boss
    My Gmail: aliyomoiyanaomi@gmail.com
    My number:08148229477

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the label with the whole of my heart and I hope to see myself there soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi boss please I love YBNL nation please I want to be sign there my name is Rapheal Dairo Oluwafemi
    My stage name is Small Bella Boi
    Omo Oba please I have some track with me boss and I will be very grateful if you can help me sir
    My number: 07067513489
    My gmail: smallbella246@gmail.com

    Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is aniyikaye imole i love ybnl so much yeah cos ever since I discover my best song and mentor in ybnl which is fireboy since then I have wanted to be like him cos in his music style there nothing different my song also but I whish one day fireboy helper who is boss Olamide "I greet u sir o IBA mi ree o one day will sign.me into ybnl then I will be bearing little fireboy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aniyikaye imole :08100049618

    ReplyDelete
  19. King of verse(Olamide)am a pirate
    Take a verse Amma savage
    Sweet server on a high place(fireboy)
    One of my song long was this pls help iwanna make this song viral I don't know how to rap but my song are sweet but it is not by mouth just give me a try one day while I was in a forest cutting grass I heard a voice from nowhere saying music is your way I was terrified how could this be true until I started making small vibes then I later saw that yeah Orin loyimi lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to join it also

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to join the group also

    ReplyDelete

Comment Box

Powered by Blogger.