Latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink

Olamikzy'sblog: ‘SARS stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime

Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives.
According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed her and her friend hell that day.
She shared her story as thus:
http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/stopped-us-on-our-way-to-ilorin-pulled.html
Sars stopped us on our way to ilorin. Pulled out my bras and pants and asked why I had g-string if I wasn't an ashewo. Hit my friend in the head 6 times with their guns. They took us to the ATM with my friend's bloody head to collect 40k and never returned our phones.
#endsars

Friends, If you like this post,kindly comment below the post and do share your response. Thanks for Reading :)
Olamikzy'sblog: ‘SARS stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime Olamikzy'sblog: ‘SARS  stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady - Crime Reviewed by Olamikzysblog on December 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Box

Powered by Blogger.