Latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink

‘My song with Flavour is to promote peace’ - Juli Endee

Juli Endee

Popular Liberian singer , Juli Endee , is not only a Culture Ambassador of the Republic of Liberia but also a traditional Queen. Recently, she featured Nigerian pop sensation , Flavour, in one of her songs.

During a chat with Saturday Beats, the queen stated the purpose of the song .

She said, “ The song I did with Flavour is actually for peace . What I’ m saying in the song is about promoting peace not only in Africa but in the world; and we must unite to make this world a better place for our children to laugh and play.

“ It ’s very important that whatever medium or channel you have , use it to promote peace . Peace for Africa , that’ s what is important, that’ s what I look up to and I want to not just preach peace but live by example. I also thank those who helped us to understand the significance of peace especially people at the United Nations , the Economic Community of West African States and the African Union. ”
‘My song with Flavour is to promote peace’ - Juli Endee ‘My song with Flavour is to promote peace’ - Juli Endee Reviewed by Olamikzysblog on August 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Box

Powered by Blogger.